My goal is to provide my clients with honest, reliable, personal service in all of your real estate transactions. I want each and every one of you to walk away with a positive experience and know that you can rely on me to help you through your real estate transactions.
I have a successful background in marketing, leadership and project organization to assist you in buying or selling your home, property, or development. I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
Whether it’s finding your 1st home, relocating to a new home or selling your current home, I am here to help you every step of the way. I combine social media with print and blast emails to get listings the immediate attention they need to get sold quickly!
Highlights About Joleen:
• Raised in the Midwest; Altoona, Iowa
• Resides in Johnston, Iowa
• Business Marketing Degree from University of Northern Colorado
• Vice-President Marketing, Telecommunications firm for 10 years, Chicago
• Member of National Association of Realtors
• Member of Des Moines Association of Realtors
• Member of Realtors Property Resource
• ABR Designation, Accredited Buyers Representative
• SFR Certified, Short Sales and Foreclosures
• Loves sports, running, reading, learning, and hanging with her 3 children
• Personable, professional, impeccable integrity, and great communicator
• Personal touch in transactions and will pay attention to children’s needs as well in your move
• Over seven years’ experience as a Realtor
• Licensed Realtor in Iowa and Florida